Use keywords to enable your audience to sign up for events and drops with ease.
Keywords are a great way to easily collect sign ups for your events and drops. For your audience, signing up with keywords is as easy as sending a text message to your Norby phone number. Follow the steps below to set up keyword sign ups for your events and drops.
- Head to your Norby dashboard and create an event or a drop under the Content dropdown on the left hand side of your screen.
- Fill out the fields in the Basic tab with the general details of your event or drop.
- Under Registration, scroll down to the Keyword field.
- In the Keyword text box, craft your very own keyword for your event or drop. This will allow users to text your unique Norby phone number with this keyword to sign up for your event or drop. Keywords can be one word, "Orbit" for example, or they can be multiple words, like "Grow Your Orbit". You can get creative here, just no forward or backwards slashes (/ or \).
- Fill out the rest of your event or drop details, publish it to the Page of your choice, and share out your keyword with your Norby phone number to your audience. They will then be able to text the keyword to your unique Norby phone number to sign up for your drop or event. You can share this out via your IG stories, in an email or SMS campaign, on the details page for your event or drop, in a tweet, all of the above, you name it! Share your keyword with your followers on whichever channel/s are most effective for you.
Your Norby phone number lives permanently on the righthand side of your Norby dashboard. It can also be found above the Keyword text box in the event or drop creation flows. Once your trial period is over and you become a paying customer, you will receive your own phone number; during your trial your SMS campaigns are sent via a shared Norby phone number.
*Last updated 7/26/2021*