Your Homepage is the one shown when visitors view your Norby URL.
Your Norby Homepage is what visitors will first see when they click on your Norby URL. In your dashboard under Pages, you have the ability to select which of your Pages will be set as your Homepage. Read below for a step-by-step on how to select and change your Homepage.
- In your Norby dashboard, select the "Content" drop down on the left hand side of your screen.
- Select "Pages" which takes you to a view of all your different Norby Pages.
- The yellow circle with the home icon indicates which Page is currently set as your Homepage.
- To change your Homepage, click into the page you would like to set as the Homepage and open up the Page editor.
- At the top of the edit window, select "Basic"
- Turn on the toggle button under "Home" to set this page as your home page and hit update.
*Last updated 7/1/2021*