Read below on contact importing
You can import contacts from a CSV to your Norby dashboard by heading to the Contacts tab. Follow the steps below to import contacts.
- Click on the Contacts tab on the lefthand side of your dashboard.
- In the top right, click on Actions and then click Import contacts.
- You will then be able to import a CSV containing contact information from your device.
- When the import is successfully completed, you will get a notification at the top of the Contacts page. Click out of the contacts tab and then back in to see your imported contacts.
There are currently 3 columns that you can upload via CSV into your Norby contacts. They are NAME, EMAIL, and NEWSLETTER.
- NAME: The name of the contact
- EMAIL: The email address associated with the contact
- NEWSLETTER: This column is for newsletter opt ins. If the contact has opted into your newsletter, you can use "TRUE" or "1" in this column. If the contact has not opted in, you can use "FALSE" or "0" here.
While you can upload a CSV with other columns aside from these three, note that the data in those columns will not be imported into the Contacts section of your Norby dashboard.
*Last updated 7/28/2021*