Norby allows you to connect the dots across platforms and within Norby itself with detailed audience analytics.
When you create an event, send out a campaign or link, or collect sign ups for an event or drop, Norby is collecting data for you to analyze so you can really understand how your audience is interacting with your content. Read below to find out how you can access this analytics data.
Viewing link analytics
- Via your Norby dashboard, select Links under the Content dropdown. This will take you to all of the links you have published to your Norby page/s.
- Locate the link you would like to view analytics for and click the graph icon on the righthand side of your screen.
- You will then be able to see how many people have clicked the selected link.
Viewing event and sign up analytics
- Via your Norby dashboard, select Events under the Content dropdown. This will take you to your published, past, and drafted events.
- To see who has signed up for an upcoming event, locate the upcoming event in the list and click on the graph icon on the righthand side of your screen. Under the Audience tab, you will be able to see who has registered for your event. Under Referrers, you can see which of those people have shared the link to your event and who has converted from those shares by selecting the "+". Under Usage, you can see how much of your SMS/Email messaging quotas you have used up for that given event.
- You can also do this for past events by clicking into the Past tab. All of the same items above apply to past events.
Viewing campaign and campaign link analytics
- Via your Norby dashboard, select Campaigns on the lefthand side of your screen. This will take you to your upcoming, sent, and drafted campaigns.
- To view any analytics for campaigns, you will need to toggle over to the Sent tab. Locate the campaign you would like to view analytics for and select the graph icon on the righthand side of your screen.
- Under Overview, you will be able to see how many people the campaign was sent to along with the email or SMS campaign that was sent.
- Under Links, you will be able to see any links that were included in the campaign and how many people clicked on it.
*Last updated 7/26/2021*